International Recovery Month 2020
International Recovery Month theme 2020: ‘Join the voices of Recovery: Celebrating Connections’
International Recovery Day 30th September theme: ‘Leave a light on’
This year RAI want to achieve the following:
- Shine a light on recovery
- Make recovery visible in communities
- Challenge stigma
- Highlight that recovery is possible
- Show that recovery is cause for celebration
Download the toolkit here
This toolkit provides you with resources and information to promote Recovery. We are asking for your support, to share our Recovery messages and to direct people to any events taking place. We ask that you take part in events or initiate an event in celebration of recovery.
Tell us about your events and we will promote them!
What’s in the toolkit?
- Key messages /Social Media Messages
- Useful links
- Contact details
Shine a virtual light 2020. Register to set off a virtual Firework!
What can I do?
We would appreciate if you would:
- Share/comment our social media posts
- Share the key messages with your online community (toolkit)
- Use the #addictionrecoveryworks #leavealighton
- Follow & tag @IreRecoveryAcad @Recovery2020
- Share Your event with us